Al Barari Steel Contracting LLC. Recognizes that Quality, Health & Safety, and environment issues are fundamental and a proactive approach is required at our end. Our objective is to meet the requirements of all applicable legislation related to our business and, wherever practicable, implement best practice through our certified Management System (MS) which satisfies the requirements of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 and our overall business policy and strategy.
Al Barari Steel Contracting LLC (ABSC)
Al Barari Steel Contracting LLC fully recognizes and believes that all harm is preventable and aim for zero fatality due to the activities carried on by us, so:
- Putting people to work carries a specific responsibility and accountability for safety and health which will be visibly demonstrated.
- Encourage all employees and workers to take responsibility for working in a manner that promotes quality, whilst minimizing harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, visitors and members of the public.
- Assess the level of risk from all significant health and safety hazards, as far as reasonably practicable, ensure that they are eliminated or adequately controlled.
- Provide appropriate information, systems of communication, instruction, and training in Quality, Health & Safety, and environment to maintain and continuously improve the competence levels of all employees.
- Ensure full compliance with applicable legal requirements related to our Quality, Health & Safety, and environment processes and corporate business strategies; these will be regarded as minimum standards of achievement.
In particular we shall:
- Continue to develop a positive Quality, Health & Safety, and Environment culture involving our employees in the process.
- It is the policy of ABSC To ensure that all processes are executed in accordance with agreed contract specifications, so as to meet our clients’ requirements and provide good value to them.
- Quality must be designed in and built-in the processes of scope of projects to be prevention driven instead of correction driven.
- Commitment to prevent pollution, ill health and injury at ABSC.
- Regularly monitor, audit and review our own, and suppliers’ performance to ensure continuous improvement with an aim to continually improve by setting measurable objectives and targets that are relevant to our construction and maintenance operations for Quality, Environment and reducing risks to Health & Safety.
This Policy Statement is communicated to employees and suppliers and will be made available to the public, stakeholders and any other interested party on request.